DIPA2000 PARTICLE SHAPE AND SIZE ANALYZER
· Measured parameters: Particle Size and/or Shape
· Total particle size range: 0.1-5000 μm
· Concentration range: Up to 10⁹ particles/cc (for 1μm particles)
· Particle presentation phases: Liquid, dry and airborne phases
· System dimensions & weight: 740L x 420W x 240H (mm);14 Kg
· Electricity: 100-130V, 205-240V,50/60Hz, 100VA
· Laser: 2mW HeNe, 632.8 nm,
· Silicon PIN Photodiode Detector
· Laser resolution: 0.33% of full scale, up to 0.2 μm
· Video Illumination: Synchronized strobe light,adjustable intensity & duration
· Video resolution: B&W CCD camera, NTSC 640x480 pixels, PAL 768x572 pixels
· Software Packages: Windows XP; MS Office;
· DIPA-2000 compatible S/W package
· FDA: 21 CFR part 11 compliant
· ISO: Compliant to numerous ISO-methods
· Modular measurement cells: Liquids, emulsions, dry powders, fibers, magnetic particles, heated liquids and aerosols
· Available Accessories: Automatic liquid flow controller, dry powder disperser, dry powder feeder,temperature controller, aerosol controller and compatible PC
Soil; clay; sand; kaolin.
Ocean water; tap water; waste water; dust; membrane filtration; flocculation.
Pharma & Bio-tech
Powders; suspensions; syrups; emulsions; pastes; micro-carriers; injectable solutions; collagen; microcapsules; drug powders.
Pesticides; dispersants; catalysts; resins; emulsions; preservatives.
Ceramics and Metals
Alumina; silica; magnetic powders; tungsten; sintered products; stainless steel; strontium; cobalt.
Coal; fuels; slurries; shale oil emulsions; fly ash.
Emulsions; fine powders; beer; coffee; chocolate; ground products; agglomerated crystals; flour; peanut butter; corn-flakes.
Polymers; oil droplets; wear particle; chalk; fillers; toners; pulp & paper; coatings; pigments; PVC; paint.
Bacteria; smears; yeast; inhalation toxicology; cell research; algae growth; blood analysis.