· The PH-5 is the most highly advanced aerosol photometer available today. The PH-5 utilizes a high resolution graphics display providing an easy to read panel display. The extremely simple menu-driven software system utilizes command prompts to inform the user of each setup process. The powerful microprocessor provides control of numerous functions, not available on any other aerosol photometer.
· The PH-5 plug and play probe is light weight and features remote control of alarm options (includes a visual, audible, and the new innovative vibrating alarm). The machined aluminum housing and heavy duty metal connector to the main unit provides years of trouble-free use.
· Other upcoming features include electronic storage of the calibration report.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· High Resolution Graphical Display
· Menu-Driven Software Functions
· Automatic Zeroing and Ranging
· Proven LED Light Source (Light Chamber)
· Reference Settings for Multiple Testing Reagents
· Retains Reference Settings When Powered Off
· Displays Upstream Ref. / Concentration Setting
· Stable at Low Concentrations of Aerosol (≥ 10ug/l)
· Probe Selectable Audible, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
· Plug and Play Probe – 11 foot length
· USB Interface.
· Lightweight Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
· Accepts Worldwide Operating Voltages
· Optional Heavy Duty Shipping / Carrying Case
· Case: Black Aluminum w/ comb. lock
· Size: 13.5" L x 10" W x 6" H
· Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
· Power: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz
· Power Consumption: .92Amps @ 120V
.46Amps @ 240 V
· Minimum Display Reading: .0001%
· Maximum Display Reading: 1000%
· Sample Flow Rate: 1 CFM (28.3 SLPM)